Web Design Process
There are numerous steps in the web site design and development process. From gathering initial information, to the creation of your web site, and finally to the maintenance to keep your website up to date and current. The exact process will vary from project to project, but the basics are generally the same. Here are the steps that Web Creative Designs uses when working on a website.
- Request a quotation from web designers, minimum three quotes to choose the best offer
- If you request a quote from Web Creative Designs, we will contact you within 24 hours and send you a questionnaire to gather information.
- With this information Web Creative Designs will send you a quote along with the service contract for the project.
- Once we receive approval and sign-off from you, we will be ready to start
Creating a Design
- In these days a website is the face of your business to the world, for this reason it's important to have a professionally designed website.
- Using the information collected in the questionnaire we will create a prototype of your website and send it to you.
- At this point you can have a good idea of your site's look and feel.
Building a Site
- Web Creative Designs will build your website using photos, logos and content you provided previously.
- We will send you several previews of your site for your review and comments
Adjustments & Delivery
- Once we finish building the site and make the changes and adjustments the site is now ready to publish.
- At this point in time we add keywords and description to all pages and get it ready for Google Analytics. This helps index your site on the major Search Engines( Google and Bing). This step is very important because the success a website depends on the quality of Search Engine Optimization - SEO.
- Purchase the website domain name. Web Creative Designs can purchase the domain name for you or you may do it on your own
- We will publish your site to the domain name, deliver all login, password and files that pertain to your website